Are you trying to take the ambition of your Shopify business in New York to the next level? You’re in the right place. That’s because we can completely revolutionize your e-commerce operations here at Global Docks. We’re familiar with all the daily changes you face in running a successful online business, which is why our dedicated team is able to give you the fulfillment solutions your unique needs call for. Let Global Docks take care of all the shipping logistics and fulfilling orders. Meanwhile, you can put your focus back on your brand.
Excellent Customer Service
The experienced team here at Global Docks knows that every business need is different. That’s why we ensure every solution we offer is tailored to fit those needs. Our experts can help you create a fulfillment plan that fits your business model so we can take care of whatever you need. That includes shipping, returns, picking, packing, order management, inventory control, and beyond.
Your business requires a partner who understands what it takes to be a success in the e-commerce space, and we do, which is why we help New York businesses like yours with their e-commerce fulfillment needs. We are dedicated to carefully handling every product so your customers receive them properly. Our quality control measures are strict, and every item is inspected and packaged correctly. We also partner with the best shipping carriers for timely, reliable deliveries.
Integrate Your Shopify Store
Our fulfillment services are seamlessly integrated with the Shopify platform. This means that every order placed on your online store is automatically forwarded to our system for processing, minimizing delays and errors. Here’s how our process works:
- Connect Your Shopify Store: Integrate your Shopify store with our fulfillment center effortlessly. Our team will guide you through the simple setup process, ensuring a smooth transition.
- Send Us Your Inventory: Ship your products to our fulfillment center in New York. Our warehouse management system is linked to your online store’s application programming interface (API). When someone checks out on your site, their cart is sent to us to ship.
- We Fulfill Your Orders: Our system automatically processes and picks the products from our warehouse when a customer places an order on your Shopify store. Our team then packages the items and ships them out swiftly.
- Real-time Tracking: Keep track of your orders’ journey in real-time. Your customers will also receive tracking information to monitor their package’s progress.
- Customer Support: Our customer support team can assist you with any inquiries or concerns. We strive to provide exceptional service to both you and your customers.
Live Visibility for Your Store Inventory
As the owner of a Shopify store, you should be aware of any inventory changes as they occur. As your 3PL (Third Party Logistics) provider, Global Docks knows the value of real-time inventory visibility.
We provide real-time inventory visibility as one of Georgia’s leading Shopify eCommerce fulfillment companies. This means you may access your inventory at any time of day or night, seven days a week. Working with an eCommerce fulfillment center that provides real-time inventory access is vital to your Shopify store’s success. It helps you to stay up to date on your products and make business decisions while also allowing our warehouse packers to properly fulfill orders and know when a product is running low. Our warehouse managers can track inventory levels accurately by using real-time inventory visibility. This reduces the potential for inventory shortages or overselling.
Real-time inventory enhances warehouse efficiency and productivity by reducing the time spent seeking items and managing inventory levels. This means faster order fulfillment and product delivery to customers.
Contact Global Docks for Your New York Shopify E-Commerce Fulfillment Needs!
Seeking a fulfillment solution? Global Docks understands the speed and flexibility required for your e-commerce business to compete and thrive in today’s online marketplace. To learn more about our import, export, warehouse, or truck transport services, call our company at 305-200-5954 or fill out this contact form to receive a quote. Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest!