Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA) Prep services are essential to e-commerce fulfillment services. FBA Prep services from Global Docks make it easy for sellers to send their products to Amazon and have them stored, packed, and shipped to customers when they place an order.
Meet Amazon Requirements with Help From Global Docks
FBA Prep services are designed to help sellers meet the strict requirements set by Amazon for inbound shipments. These services include:
- Shipping Preparation
Amazon has specific guidelines for packaging and labeling, and FBA Prep services from Global Docks will ensure that products are packaged and labeled correctly before they are sent to Amazon.
Who Can Use Fulfilled By Amazon Prep Services?
Fulfilled by Amazon Prep services from Global Docks can be used by sellers of all sizes, from small businesses to large enterprises. These services are especially useful for sellers who do not have the time, resources, or expertise to handle the preparation of their products for shipment to Amazon.
Precise Packaging Requirements
FBA Fulfilled by Amazon Prep services includes following the precise packaging and labeling practices required by Amazon. The packaging services included in FBA prep include:
- Using a unique Fulfillment Network SKU (FNSKU) unique to Amazon, which Amazon uses to track and identify products
- Labeling for expiration-dated products, such as food, so customers receive products within their expiration dates
- Following Amazon packaging guidelines to ensure all products are packaged securely to prevent damage during shipment
Package Inspection Services
Inspection services are also included in FBA Prep services. Amazon requires all products to meet its quality standards. FBA Prep services include thoroughly inspecting products to identify any issues before they are shipped.
The Advantages of Using an Amazon FBA Prep Service Provider
Amazon is a perfect place for even the smallest businesses to reach a broad audience. However, shipment delays are common because Amazon’s FBA requirements for packages are so rigorous. However, late packages can leave customers feeling dissatisfied. Here is how hiring an Amazon FBA prep service provider can make a difference:
- Saves time: When you hire Global Docks to handle FBA Prep services for your business, you can trust us to manage inventory, quality control, and more. You can focus on running your business and interfacing with customers.
- Save space and money: Are you running your business from your home? If so, we bet you have a lot of inventory in your garage, basement, or another designated storage area. Packaging your products based on Amazon’s requirements can mean more space taken up by packaging materials. Fortunately, we can take inventory storage for you and ship your products directly to Amazon.
- A streamlined process: When you hire a 3PL, you’ll no longer have to incorporate FBA prep into your workflow, and you can trust our team to make this process streamlined.
- Enhanced profit margins: Retailers can move more customers through Amazon by outsourcing FBA prep and ship tasks. The quicker your products ship, the better. Worrying about shipping a lot of inventory and abiding by Amazon’s standards could result in lost time and fewer customers.
Contact Global Docks today to learn more about our services or request a free quote.