Catalog order fulfillment from your e-commerce warehouse refers to handling and shipping orders for products in your online catalog. Fulfilling your online orders swiftly and accurately is vital to gaining rave reviews and repeat customers. Global Docks can fulfill numerous types of catalog orders, including:
- Books and magazines
- Toys and games
- Sporting goods
- Home accents
- Auto, truck, and boat parts
- Bedding products
- Outdoor and camping products
- Food and beverages
The Catalog Order Fulfillment Process
Global Docks is a third-party logistics partner with extensive experience swiftly fulfilling and packing orders. What is the typical fulfillment process?
- Receiving the order: Orders from your online store are received by our warehouse management system.
- Inventory management: Our e-commerce fulfillment warehouse manages the inventory of your product catalog. We ensure that there is sufficient stock to fulfill new orders.
- Picking and packing: When an order is received, the warehouse staff picks the products from the inventory and packs them in the appropriate packaging to ensure protection during transit.
- Shipping: The packed order is shipped to the customer via the chosen shipping method.
- Order tracking: The customer receives tracking information that allows them to track the status of their order.
We can also easily handle returns, so you don’t need to worry about managing those. We will update your inventory once items are shipped back to us.
We have experience working with large online retailers such as Amazon and are an authorized carrier with Amazon Warehouse. This means we can drop all your orders as part of the Fulfillment by Amazon logistics network. Our additional services include Pick ‘n’ Pack Kitting, Amazon-requested labeling, and reverse logistics.
Efficient Catalog Order Fulfillment from Global Docks
How does Global Docks ensure a swift fulfillment process? After you send your goods to our Global Docks warehouse, they are entered into our proprietary warehouse management system (WMS).
Our WMS is linked with an application programming interface (API) to your online store. This way, when someone checks out on your website, their cart is sent to us to ship. By integrating with your shopping cart, we can fulfill orders as soon as possible. During this process, you have consistent live access to track your inventory in real-time.
We also use our high-volume shipping accounts to your advantage to get you the best FedEx, USPS, and UPS postage rates.